Outgrowing circumstance to expand
Outgrowing our circumstances has been the precursor of our growth for over 30 years. This attribute has powered the transformation of our company from starting off with a shared office to being a true multi national with a presence across India, Belgium and USA.
- 1984---A table space in Biriya House, Fort in ( a rented office)
- A complete office in Biriya House measuring 1000 sq.ft in 1986.
- 1988 ---Purchase of first trailer to carry containers. Today we have a fleet of 45.
- 1993—Booked an office cum godown at Wadala Truck Terminal.
- 1995 --- Purchase of own office in Afzhar Building, Fort.
- 1995--- Purchase of own office in BIMA complex in Kalamboli.
- 1996---Purchase of own office in Pune.
- 2000 --- Purchase of three adjacent offices in Ghatkopar, which is currently the Head Office.
- 2001--- Purchase of one more adjacent office in Ghatkopar.
- 2002---Purchase of own office in Anchorage, Dronagiri
- 2006---Incorporation of overseas office in Belgium in the name of TRANSCON LOGISTICS SPRL.
- 2006 --- Purchase of Godown at Truck Terminal, Kalamboli.
- 2007-08 ---Purchase of over 10 acres of land at Sai Village, Raigad Dist. for the purpose of a Container Freight Station
WHAT’S BEEN HAPPENING @ Transcon Freight